1: Product introduction:
The vacuum cleaning furnace is suitable for cleaning processing of polyester, nylon and acrylic production components, spinnerets, and cores in the chemical fiber industry. It is also suitable for mold cleaning in the plastic extrusion industry. The vacuum cleaning furnace uses polymers The polymer can be melted at about 300 degrees. Above 300 degrees, it can be cracked and isolated when it is isolated from the air. Above 400 degrees, it can be completely oxidized in an environment with a small amount of air and a certain degree of vacuum. The workpiece of the object is heated to 300 degrees (prepared according to the process requirements), so that a large number of high-molecular polymers on the workpiece are melted and flowed into the collection container at the lower part of the furnace, and then the furnace temperature is increased to 400-500 degrees, and opened Vacuum pump, and pass in a small amount of fresh air to fully oxidize the remaining polymer. The carbon dioxide generated is sprayed by water ring vacuum pump after being sprayed with water and discharged out of the furnace together with water.
The vacuum cleaning furnace is directly heated in the vacuum furnace with stainless steel electric heating tubes, and the sealing parts are sealed with high temperature resistant rings without water cooling protection. Therefore, the vacuum cleaning furnace has low heating power, high thermal efficiency, fast heating speed, and good temperature uniformity. The heater is easy to inspect and maintain, which saves 40% of electricity and 60% of water compared with the heater outside the furnace, and overcomes the shortcomings of poor temperature uniformity and poor local cleaning effect caused by water cooling. The vacuum cleaning furnace has complete automatic working performance. As long as the planned working program is input to the program temperature controller, the equipment can perform automatic cleaning work without manual intervention halfway, and has the function of alarming over temperature, phase loss, water cut or low water pressure. .
Two: technical parameters:
First look at the working schedule of the vacuum cleaning furnace:
1. In the 0-A section, the vacuum cleaning furnace is started, and the temperature in the furnace is raised to 300 ° C in 60 minutes;
2. In the AB section, the temperature in the vacuum cleaning furnace is maintained at 300 ° C for 60 minutes, and more than 80% of the polymer on the workpiece is melted into the waste collection tank.
3. In the BC section, when the furnace temperature rises to 310 ° C, the water valve and vacuum pump are automatically opened at this time, and the furnace temperature continues to rise to 450 ° C.
4. After the CD is broken, the temperature in the vacuum cleaning furnace reaches 450 ° C, and it is held for 300 minutes, so that the remaining small amount of polymer is fully oxidized and cracked in a vacuum, high temperature, and low oxygen state. This is the most important stage of cleaning. During this time, the chemical reaction of the polymer in the furnace is: CmHn + O2-CO2 ↑ + H2O ↑. At this time, carbon dioxide and water vapor generated in the furnace are washed by a water spray scrubber by suction of a water ring vacuum pump, and then discharged out of the furnace together with water. As long as the CD section has enough time, the cleaned parts will never be stained with organic matter.
5. After the operation of the CD section is completed, the program is all completed. At this time, the vacuum cleaning furnace is immediately cut off from water and power. Only the instrument is powered on and enters the natural cooling state. No human intervention is required for operation.
Three: The working principle of vacuum calcining cleaning furnace:
Burning in a low-pressure vacuum can decompose a variety of chemical fiber polymers, and the residue is washed away by water in the same furnace, which can be automatically controlled and easy to operate.
Cleaning effect of vacuum calcination cleaning furnace: